OSI Jackson Axis Spinal OR Table
Our top of the line Spinal Surgical Table, OSI Jackson Axis.
– Anterior/Posterior Fusions – cervical to sacrum
– Surgical Correction of Deformities
– Carbon fiber frame provides complete radiolucency
– Unrestricted C-arm and O-arm® access
– 360 degree patient rotation when used in conjunction with the Radiolucent Imaging Top
– Lateral Tilt (25 degrees) in both directions
– Hand Pendant of the Advanced Control Base on which the Spinal Surgery Top mounts controls Height, Lateral Tilt(roll) and Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg
– Open frame reduces vena cava compression, minimizes epidural venous bleeding and improving visualization at the surgical site
– Customized support pads enhance positioning patients with varying body types
– Advanced Control Pad System™ with Tempur-Pedic® Medical technology automatically delivers periodic massage action to hip and thigh pressure points
– ProneView® Protective Helmet System
– Cervical Traction Vector maintains the alignment of the traction rope when using a Head Halter or Gardner Wells Tongs.
O-arm® is a registered trademark of Medtronic, Inc.
– Supine (Mount Short Supine Operating Top on frame)