In this video the technical condition and operation of the operating tables Steris Cmax observed. It is on sale for the HoltzQuip, Inc Company, Inc. specializes in the marketing of medical equipment used.
The Cmax General Surgical Table
For over 75 years, STERIS surgical tables have been
• assure unsurpassed clinical versatility
• utilize innovative imaging technology
• support patient and staff safety
• provide ease of use
• assure reliability and durability
• achieve cost effectiveness
designed the Cmax table for all surgical services
• four section table top easily contours to all patient postures
• leg section can be quickly removed for perineal access
• small footprint of the base enhances surgical team and C-arm access
• powered, radiolucent Kidney™ Elevator Mechanism enhances lateral procedures
• return-to-level button safely brings the patient back to level at the procedure’s end
• lightweight table is easy to move and elegant design enables easy cleaning
Innovative Imaging Technology
The Cmax table has the maximum amount of imaging area
- from the top of the sternum to the toes (43" / 1092 mm)
- from the top of the head to the femoral artery (43" / 1092 mm) Patient and Staff Safety Cmax tables are rated for patients as heavy as:
• 1,100 lb (500 kg) without patient posturing
• 600 lb (272 kg) with full patient posturing
Another unique feature is the Auto Limit Sensor ™ Control Device, which prevents table section conflict
Ease of Use
The intelligent Hand Control communicates instantaneous table
positioning data to the caregiver with a digital table status display
that tells them:
• how far the table has been slid to one direction or the other
• how many degrees of Trendelenburg or lateral tilt
• how far the leg or back sections have been raised or lowered
...all without lifting the sterile drape.
The unique E-serve™ Diagnostic System capability performs table auto diagnostics and, when connected to a computer, can transmit information to a service technician instantly.
Reliability and Durability
The Cmax table comes standard with IntelliPower® Dual Power System, allowing the table to be operated by either battery or electric power, as well as providing two separate locations that
indicate a low battery (hand control and table base). Plus, a single weekend charge provides enough battery power for an entire week’s worth of surgical procedures. Cmax tables also include manual back-up control systems, if needed.
In addition to its optimal clinical versatility, the Cmax table is compatible with many previously purchased accessories, providing extraordinary cost effectiveness. The table’s reliability
and durability help ensure expected economies, and STERIS’s warranty and preventive maintenance agreements help extend the overall purchase value.